HEY, I AM MICHAEL.
I am a web technology expert based in Frankfurt with more than 20 years experiences in full stack web development. Throughout my career, I was able to gain a lot of insights in a variety of business models and companies. In the first ten years, my work was primarly focused on B2B solutions, but in the last few years it shifted towards a consumer focus.
In contrast to a typical web programmer who can implement things, I also have capabilities of a project manager. This is the case because I have worked on so many digital projects which gave me insights of how to achieve goals and lead users to the next step. By combining creativity and flexibility, I became a team player and learned how to create successful and not successful digital projects. I am officially certified by Google, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and Scrum.org.
Currently I’m mainly active as a web developer, data scientist and AWS devop.
I AM GOOD AT...
… creating the right web solution for a given target audience. I am trained to implement concepts by usability experts, graphics designers and product managers or I create such designs myself. By proposing strategic concepts for web projects and attending website optimization trainings, I learned what the drivers, OKRs and KPIs are for making a product successful. By coordinating a larger team of developers, I was able to learn hands-on IT project management early in my career.
A goal without an intelligent concept is just an idea.
— Michael Wutzke
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
In the last few years I attended a large number of technology, management and communication trainings. Some of these trainings were leading to an official certification. I am constantly self-educating myself whenever I have time to. That’s why I love to travel by train instead of the car: I can use the time there for getting better and learning new things. I especially use video trainings nowadays.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud services provider with more than 50% market share. Since 2018 I use AWS services like EC2, S3 and CloudWatch almost every day. I am an officially accredited AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. At the moment I am trying to become also a AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- AB Testing Strategies & Best Practices with Google Optimize
- Agile Release Management
- ams.5 | ia.2 Workshop by Assfinet
- Angular 8 – The Complete Guide
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Concepts
- Become a WordPress Developer – Unlocking Power With Code
- Beginner’s Guide to Containers and Orchestration
- Conversion Optimization
- Debugging Your Website with Fiddler and Chrome DevTools
- Diving in with Invision Studio
- Docker Deep Dive
- Docker Quick Start
- Elastic Stack Essentials
- Elasticsearch Deep Dive
- Elementor Master Course
- Git Quick Start
- Hands-on Auto DevOps with GitLab CI
- How to Put Your Business on Wikipedia
- Improving your Workflow with Gulp JS
- Jenkins Quick Start
- Learn How To Get High Quality WikiPedia Backlinks
- Link Building 2019: Google SEO #1 Ranking Tactic
- Mastering GitLab
- PostgreSQL Administration
- Project Management: Best Practices
- Scrum Master and Agile Scrum Training
- Understanding Jira for users, managers and admins
- Understanding NPM – Node.js Package Manager
- Using GitFlow
When I am not developing or self-educating myself, I am enjoying my free time with my family. As a hobby, I write articles, take pictures, film videos using with my drone. Such material is published on the SKYLINE ATLAS, for which I create content together with other creative people.
MY FAVORITE ANIMAL
The Cookie Monster rocks!